When You Visit
- Spa Etiquette
- You should be aware that this is a Healing Center and any sexual intentions implied, or acted upon will not be tolerated.
- Because we provide a tranquil and stress free environment we ask that you turn your cell phone off or set it to silent before entering the spa.
- Services are provided by appointment only so please schedule ahead of time online, by email MassageByDemerie@gmail.com, text, or call (916) 770-0547. It is greatly appreciated.
- Getting to Know You
- I will greet you and ask you to fill out a Wellness Intake Form. If you are visiting for a Prenatal massage there is an additional Prenatal Massage Intake Form for you as well. You can also print out and fill the Wellness Intake Form prior to coming in and or email your filled out information to MassageByDemerie@gmail.com. The Wellness Intake Form is where you record any medical history, past/present injuries and other physical conditions I should be made aware of. I will then review the information with you and inquire about the reasons you are coming in for treatment. I will also assess your current physical condition and discuss any specific areas in which you are experiencing pain or would like to have addressed during your treatment.
- After The Session
- I will leave the room so that you may take your time getting off of the table and getting dressed. Most people feel very relaxed after their massage session so it is encouraged that you take your time. It is recommended that you drink plenty of water after a massage to help flush out toxins and prevent them from settling back in to muscle tissues. Drinking proper amounts of water following your massage may help reduce the likeliness of headaches, nausea, muscle soreness, and stiffness.
- My Payment Policy
- Payment will be expected in full after your session is complete. For your convenience I use a secure service that allows me to accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card and American Express. Cash is also an accepted form of payment. Although I currently do not provide medical or insurance billing, receipts are provided when requested.
- Your appointment time is reserved for you. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, a 24 hour cancellation notice is required or you will be charged the full fee for service. I understand emergencies do arise and I do not mind re-scheduling. I just need the extra time to allow for other clients to schedule into the open spot.
- Gratuity is not included in my pricing and it is not expected. However, gratuity is accepted and appreciated should you feel inclined to include it with your payment as a thank you. 15-20% is customary, however you may of course leave more or less depending on your preference and level of satisfaction.
- Your Privacy Maintained
- Any information about my clients I collect is used expressly to service my clients' needs. I value your privacy and am committed to maintaining your security and confidentiality in the use of any private information you choose to share with me. I do not disclose identifiable information to any third party without your consent. Further, I do not sell, rent, or otherwise allow the unauthorized outside use of personal information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, or e-mail addresses without your permission.
Now almost nine months pregnant, I've been treating myself every couple of weeks and it's always amazing.
- Lisa F.
Had my first prenatal massage with Demerie last week. It was so good I booked another appointment that day.
- Sara P.
She is so accommodating and very attentive to my comfort during my pregnancy.
- Allegra S.